CS-Cart Reward Points Expiry Date add-ons enable the setting of expiration dates for the points earned by customers. This represents the expiration date for customers to redeem their points. If not used by this date, the points will vanish, and customers will no longer have access to them. It serves as a prompt to utilize earned rewards before they become inaccessible.
These add-ons allow the store owner to set specific days when any unused reward points earned by customers will disappear or expire.
How To Install Rewards Point Expiry Date Addon
How to Upload Zip file
Click on setting>Manual installation a pop window will be displayed You can install an add-on by picking a tgz,gz,zip format archive and clicking Upload & Install.
After Successfully installing the add-on Goto >Add-on on the administration panel Add-on>Manage Add-on>Ecarter Technology Pvt. ltd. You see no. of installed add-ons or newly installed add-ons and add-ons must be Active/On status if the addon is Off it is not working.
1. Open the reward points expiry date
2. Switch the Setting tab.
3. Expiry Date- enter the number of expiry days.
4. Used point color- Select any used point color.
5. Expire points color- Select any Expire points color.
6. Remaining points color- Select any remaining points color.
1. Switch the Marketing menu and click on the reward point under the Marketing menu.
2. The user group column to see which group of users this information applies to can be “All”, “Guest”, and Registered user.
3. The amount column determines how many points are earned per product for that user group
4. Amount Type select the absolute and percent types.
5. Click on the Save button.
1. Switch the Product menu > products.
2. Select any product and go to the reward point tab.
3. Look at the price in points.
4. Allow payment by points: if you tick the checkbox, customers can use their reward points to pay for the product.
5. Override global PER: if you tick the checkbox, the product will have a set price in points and won't change based on the points-to-money conversion rate.
6. Price in points: A set product price using points.
7. The User group column to see which group of users this information applies to can be “All”, “Guest”, and Registered user
8. The amount column determines how many points are earned per product for that user group.
9. Amount Type select the absolute and percent types.
10. Click on the save button.
CS-Cart, CS-Cart Multivendor 4.8.x, 4.9.x,4.10x,4.11x,4.12,4.13x, 4.14x, 4.15x, 4.16x, 4.17x
This app is developed and published by Ecarter Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a CS-Cart developer. You are guaranteed quality add-ons.