Ecarter Vendor App provides the facility to access your Cs-Cart vendor panel using mobile, to access your vendor panel simply you just need to install Ecarter Vendor App in your mobile devices and you can start managing your vendor panel by login with your vendor user-id and password.
- Well integrated with the existing CS-Cart multi-vendor store.
- Vendors can manage products like add, delete, edit, update, search products.
- Vendors can see all sales statistics like income, sales, current balance, active products, products inventory using the dashboard of the app.
- Vendors can see orders, manage orders statuses using this app.
- Vendors can update their self profile, company profile with this app.
- This app supports multiple languages, vendors can choose language according to their needs.
- This app provides a feature of contact using Whatsapp.
- This app provides a feature of push notifications related to order statuses and Admin notifications.
- Benefits manage Vendor Panel across mobile devices.
- Well supportive in terms of accessibility and reach-ability.
- User-friendly interface provides
Ecarter Vendor App Addon Settings:
- Admin can set ios/Android Api version from addons settings.
- Admin can set mandatory app updates from addons settings.
- Admin can set WhatsApp to redirect link, can update contact number from addons settings.
Note: This setting is only applicable for the admin of the store.
Screenshot of Ecarter Vendor App Addon Settings:
Firebase Cloud Messaging for push notifications: this feature provides a push notification service to the admin which helps send push notifications to vendors by the admin of the storefront. Also, it is notified to vendors when vendors change the order status of any order.
Note: Only Admin can send notifications to vendors from here.
USER GUIDE: Ecarter Vendor App
The launching screen of the app can be amended from the code end and will appear to the users as they open up the app. Thus, helping the app owner to introduce the app or organization in a better way.
After Splash Screen Users can choose a language for processing App in a particular selected language.
After selecting language the app will be processed for use and there are two options on the app user screen.
- Login: Register users can log in using their login details (user id and password).
- Register: New users can register to them-self by filling in contact information and details.
Registration: Click on register, the user can fill in contact information and company details for registration.
LOGIN: Click on login then enter User Name and Password then click on login.
The homepage of the app is divided into two sections-
- First is the dashboard of the app where users can find all sales statistics like income, sales, current balance, active products, products inventory by date to date There is an option of selecting date From and To date.
- The second one is a navigation drawer. The navigation drawer has multiple options for the app user to use-
- Home: It is situated on the bottom of the homepage where the users can click and go to the dashboard or homepage of the app where they can find all sales statistics like income, sales, current balance, active products, products inventory.
- Products: it's also situated on the bottom of the homepage where users can click and go to the products sections where they can see all added products, they can add new products, edit products, delete products, and search products.
- Orders: it's also situated on the bottom of the homepage where users can click and go to the sections of the order where they can see all the orders and manage orders statuses.
- Settings: it's also situated on the bottom of the homepage where users can click and go to the setting navigations drawer where they can manage settings like- (Image 5.1: Settings: Settings Navigation)
CS-Cart, CS-Cart Multivendor 4.8.x, 4.9.x,4.10x,4.11x,4.12,4.13x,4.14x
This add-on is developed and published by Ecarter Technologies Pvt.Ltd., a CS-Cart developer. You are guaranteed a quality add-on supported by future versions. If you need help, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.