Add-on Dependencies: Ecarter CS-Cart Wallet Add-on.
It is mandatory to buy the Ecarter: CS-Cart Wallet Add-on
The addon provides functionality to transfer wallet cash into a bank account. This addon is compatible with Ecarter Wallet Addon. the addon allows your store users and make them capable to transfer their wallet cash into any bank account by just a transfer request. for this, they need to open their wallet and just create a transfer request from the frontend.
After that, the store admin approves/rejects their transfer request from the admin panel. if he approves the transfer request the requested amount will be credit into that particular bank account and if he rejects the transfer request the deducted amount will be refunded and credited back into that user’s wallet.
- Feature to transfer wallet cash into a bank account.
- If a transfer request is rejected/deleted the transfer amount will be credited back to that particular user wallet.
- Easily integrate with CS-Cart, CS-Cart Multivendor, CS-Cart Multivendor Ultimate.
- Users can see their transfer request from the front-end.
- Admin can approve/reject the transfer request from the admin panel.
- Addon has the feature to set user privileges.
- Feature to enable/disable transfer requests from addon settings.
- Feature to enable /disable required field in the transfer request form from addon settings.
- Feature to enable /disable auto refund to the customer from addon settings.
- Feature to set different users-group for the transfer request from addon settings.